75,00€ exc. VAT
8 analog inputs Modbus Module
This module has 8 16 bits analog inputs which can be configured to measure either tension, intensity or electrical resistance.
Its main features are:
- 8 analog inputs configurable individually as tension (from 0V to 2.048V, from 0V to 10V), electrical resistance or intensity (from 0 to 20 mA). Externally these ranges can be extended.
- Two terminals for each input.
- It has a denoising algorithm filter.
- The front LEDs can be configured to activate when the input is inside or outside a pre-set range.
- In each analog input, a window can be defined which can activate a Discrete Input each time the signal is inside or outside it. This allows you to use the analog inputs as digital inputs.
- The analog inputs also register reached maximums and minimums. This is made over a Holding Register, which allows you to reset values.