75,00€ exc. VAT
8 self-powered digital inputs ModBus Module
This module has 8 digital inputs which can be activated o deactivated externally. Each input has a 32 bit counter and an 8 bit frequency meter associated.
The main features are:
- 8 self-powered inputs which can be activated by closing a circuit, for instance with a limit switch or with a sensor with a NPN output.
- You can configure the inputs to act as latched so there are no lost pulses or flanks.
- Each input ca be configured to act as positive or negative logic.
- Includes a lowpass filter to eliminate noises and rebounds.
- Each input has a 32 bit counter associated and its values stay in case of loss of current. It can count pulses up to a 25 Hz frequency. The counter is stored in a non-volatil memory, even in the absence of current.