75,98€ exc. VAT
ModBus module of 8 optocoupled digital inputs
This module has 8 digital inputs which can be activated o deactivated externally. Each input has a 32 bit counter and an 8 bit frequency meter associated.
The module’s main features are:
- 8 optocoupled inputs which can be activated either with 24 VDC/VAC or with 220 VDC/VAC (properly configuring the module). These inputs are grouped in the following manner: two inputs have two terminals each. The rest are grouped in threes, where two inputs share the common line.
- Possibility to use latched inputs so as not to loose any pulses or flanks.
- Each input can be configured to act with positive or negative logic.
- Possibility to activate a debouncing filter to read correctly the inputs connected to limit switches, push buttons, relays, …
- 32 bit pulse counter associated to each input. It can count pulses up to a 1 KHz frequency. The counter is saved in a non volatil memory, even in the absence of power.