90,18€ exc. VAT
ModBus module of 8 analog inputs for KTY temperature probe
This module includes 8 12-bit analog inputs able to read KTY probes.
Its main features are:
- 8 independent analog inputs for measuring temperature using KTY probes. The terminal’s grouping is the same as the rest of the modules.
- The 12 bit resolution can be extended via an internal over-sampling algorithm with noise filtering.
- The front LEDs can be configured to activate when the input is inside or outside a preset range.
- In each analog input a window can be defined, which can activate a Discrete Input every time the signal is inside or outside it. This allows the use of the analog inputs as digital inputs.
- The analog inputs also register minimum and maximum reached values. This is done over a Holding Register and so the values can be reset.