87,99€ exc. VAT
ModBus module of 8 digital relay outputs
This module has 8 digital outputs, implemented as a one contact relay.
Its main features are:
- 8 one contact relay outputs with the capacity to conmute up to 5A at 250 VAC. The relays are optocoupled from the electronics and have a varistor to protect its contacts.
- The relays are grouped as follows: two relays have two terminals each and the rest are grouped in threes, where two relays share the common line.
- The module has a non volatil memory which enables the preprogramming of the following parameters:
- State of the relays when booting the module.
- State the relays must take when the module does not detect the control CPU.
- The relays can be activated during a time, which allows to give out quick pulses in a controlled way.