77,22€ exc. VAT
Compact module of 4 inputs/4 analog outputs
This is a mixed module with 4 12-bit analog inputs and 4 8-bit analog outputs. The inputs can be configured to measure current or voltage while the outputs give a voltage range between 0V and 10V.
The main features are:
- Individually configurable inputs as voltage (from 0 to 2.5V or from 0 to 10V) or as current (from 0 to 20 mA). The ranges can be extended with external resistors.
- The 12 bit resolution can be extended via an internal over-sampling algorithm with noise filtering.
- 4 analog outputs from 0 to 10 V configurable as 0V to 11V (thought for installations where there is a voltage drop in cables and they still need from 0V to 10V). The resolution of each output is of 40mV.
- The module has a non volatil memory where the following parameters can be preprogrammed:
- Values the analog outputs must take when booting the module.
- Values the analog outputs must take when the module does not detect the presence of the control CPU.
- The front LEDs can be configured to activate or deactivate when the output is inside or outside a predefined range.