76,98€ exc. VAT
Compact module of 4 inputs/4 digital outputs
This module has 4 digital inputs and 4 relay outputs.
The digital inputs can be externally activated or deactivated. Each input has a 32 bit counter and an 8 bit frequency meter associated.
The inputs’ main features are:
- 4 optocoupled inputs which can be activated either with 24 VDC/VAC or with 220 VDC/VAC (properly configuring the module). These inputs are grouped in the following manner: two inputs have two terminals each. The rest are grouped in threes, where two inputs share the common line.
- Possibility to use latched inputs so as not to loose any pulses or flanks.
- Each input can be configured to act with positive or negative logic.
- Possibility to activate a debouncing filter to read correctly the inputs connected to limit switches, push buttons, relays, …
- 32 bit pulse counter associated to each input. It can count pulses up to a 1 KHz frequency. The counter is saved in a non volatil memory, even in the absence of power.
Digital outputs, implemented as one contact relays.
The outputs’ main features are:
- 4 one contact relay outputs with the capacity to conmute up to 5A at 250 VAC. The relays are optocoupled from the electronics and have a varistor to protect its contacts.
- The relays are grouped as follows: two relays have two terminals each and the rest are grouped in threes, where two relays share the common line.
The module has a non volatil memory which enables the preprogramming of the following parameters:
- State of the relays when booting the module.
- State the relays must take when the module does not detect the control CPU.