68,80€ exc. VAT
Compact module of 8 analog outputs
This module of the compact family has 8 8 bit analog outputs with a voltage range between 0V and 10V.
The main features of this outputs are:
- 8 analog outputs from 0 to 10 V configurable as 0V to 11V (this is for installations where there is a voltage drop along the wires but we still want a 0V to 10V range). The resolution for each output is 40mV.
- These outputs are grouped in the same way as in the three previous modules. Each output has a transistor capable of providing a current of up to 100 mA and are completely short circuit proof.
- The module has a non volatile memory in which we can pre-programm the following parameters:
- Values for the analog outputs when the computer boots up.
- Values for the analog outputs when the module does not detect the presence of the control CPU.
- The front LEDs can be configured to be activated when the output is inside or outside a pre-set range.