40,00€ exc. VAT
The FS300A G3/4 is a digital water flowmeter based on a turbine which is measured with a Hall Effect sensor. The output is a digital signal to an open colletor and the frequency is proportional to the flow.
The sensor is powered with between 4,5V y 24V DC.
- Material: Nylon casing (PA66) with 33% fiberglass. Metallic components and screws are of stainless steel SUS304.
- Flow: Between 1 and 60 liters/minute.
- Diameter: ¾ inches.
- Supply voltage: Between 4,5 VDC and 24 VDC.
- Insulating resistance: >100 MOhms.
- Maximum current: 15mA (at 5VDC),
- Output curent: -10mA.
- Working cycle: 10% to 50%, 0,04us up flank, 0,18us down flank.
- Frequency: F= 5,5 * Q. Q in liters per minute (330 pulses per liter).
- Measurement error: 2% vertically mounted, 3% horizontally mounted.
- Working temperature: from 4ºC to 80ºC
- Storage temperature: from -25ºC to 85ºC
- Distortion temperature: 120ºC
- Working humidity: 35% to 90% non-condensing.
- Maximum pressure: 17,5 bar
- Maximum working pressure: 12,0 bar
- Cable length: 150 mm.
- Section: 1007 24 AWG
- red= positive.
- Yellow= otput.
- Black= negative.