79,00€ exc. VAT
uPLC PIC 18 with Ethernet
It is a module based on a RISC PIC18 processor which incorporates inputs / outputs, communication ports and a real time clock.
For this module the microchip application TCP/IP has been adapted, as an example, and includes:
- Protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, SNMP, HTTP, FTP, TFTP
- Support for TCP and UDP connections
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Name Services NetBIOS
- Domain Name Services DNS
- Finder of devices Ethernet
The module is sold with a bootloader loaded in the processor, so you can send files to the microcontroller’s memory via TFTP (reprogram the micro via the Ethernet). Although for development it is better to use a programmer with the debugging option.
The main uPLC features are:
- Single power supply of 24 VDC
- PIC18F97J60 microcontroller working at 25Mhz. This processor has a 128Kbytes FLASH memory and 4Kbytes SRAM memory (it also has an 8Kbyte buffer for transmission / reception of packets Ethernet).
- Real time clock via bus I2C. This clock has a 1F capacitor which keeps it functioning in the absence of power during months.
- 128Kbytes of SRAM memory via I2C. This memory can be replaced by a FLASH memory of up to 8M. It can be used to store persistent data, like configuration parameters and web sites.
- RS232c port with a DB9 connector. This port has its own UART.
- RS485 port with 5.08 pitch terminal. This port has its own UART.
- Ethernet port with RJ45 connector. This port is compatible 10/100M and has a connection LED and a data flow LED.
- 6 optocoupled digital inputs which allow 24V.
- 2 optocoupled digital inputs which allow 24V or 220V
- 8 0..3V3 analog inputs that can be configured as voltage free digital inputs. Externally and with additional resistors they can be configured to read 0,,10V, 0,,20mA or NTC probe.
- 2 SPDT relay outputs with load capacity of 10A.
- 8 relay outputs with load capacity of 5A.
- 4 MOSFET N canal transistor outputs, with capacity to control loads of 3A at 40V. The transistor is protected against temperature, short circuit and is capable of controlling inductive loads (small motors).
- 8 switches that can be read by program.
- Vertical connector with 14 additional I/O.