50,00€ exc. VAT
Digital ModBus module 2 inputs and 1 output
This module has 2 optocoupled inputs of 230V and a relay output.
The digital inputs can be externally activated or deactivated.
The main features are:
- 2 independent optocoupled inputs which can be activated with 230 VDC/VAC (other voltages available on request).
- Debouncing filtering to correctly read inputs connected to limit switches, push buttons, relays, …
Digital ouptput, implemented as a one contact relay. Its features are:
- Input to a one contact relay with the capacity to conmute up to 5A at 250 VAC. The relay is optocoupled of the electronics and has a varistor which protects its contacts.
The module has a non volatile memory which enables to preprogram the following parameters:
- State of the relay when booting the module.
- Estate the relay must take when the module does not detect the presence of a control CPU.