73,80€ exc. VAT
ModBus module of 8 analog outputs
A compact family module. It has 8 analog outputs of 8 bit voltage each with a range between 0V and 10V.
Its features are:
- 8 analog outputs from 0 to 10 V configurable as 0V to 11V (thought for installations where there is a voltage drop in cables and they still need from 0V to 10V). The resolution of each output is of 40mV.
- These outputs are grouped the same as the rest of the modules. Each output has a transistor capable of providing a current of up to 100mA and are completely short-circuit proof.
- The module has a non volatil memory where the following parameters can be preprogrammed:
- Values the analog outputs must take when booting the module.
- Values the analog outputs must take when the module does not detect the presence of the control CPU.
- The front LEDs can be configured to activate or deactivate when the output is inside or outside a predefined range.